Wednesday, June 24, 2009

2 Down...8 To Go

Yesterday I went to my second radiation treatment at Crestwood. The treatment process is very short and that is a huge benefit because during one part of the treatment a mesh mask is placed over my face and bolted down. If that part of the treatment were too long I would be afraid of becoming claustrophobic. I go for a total of 10 treatments; today being the third. After the treatment today I will meet with the doctor to discuss how things are going. The staff where I am going is very nice and care about how you and your loved ones are doing during this time. The nurse who is there also had cancer, so she is able to know exactly what's going on and how you may be feeling. I am thankful that she is there. The Lord keeps blessing us in many little ways here and there. Thank you Lord!!

No comments: