Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The God of Miracles

Today we got some wonderful news. About a week ago I had an MRI done of my head because I had been having headaches and we were concerned that the cancer may be spreading in the head. As usual, we were anticpating what the news would be and we had a holiday weekend to go through as well. Today we got the news. It appears that there are no signs of the cancer on my head...the radiation/the Lord had taken care of the cancer. Praise God!!! He is the only one to be thanked, praised and honored!!! He is the God of miracles and he has truly worked one. Thank you for all your prayers for my health and our family. Thank you Lord for your mercy and lovingkindness!!


5 comments:

SHANNON said...

YIPEEEE...PRAISE GOD ALL YOU SAINTS AND HIS ANGELS!

Caleb and Emily's Mommy said...

So glad to hear this!!!!!

spwrites said...

I loved reading it almost as much as I loved hearing it. Praise Him! Praise Him! Praise Him!

Mom B said...

Shawna,
That is the best news EVER! I continue to pray for you daily, and am just praising the Lord for this amazing answer! We press on, knowing that God has been in all of our tomorrow's already, and that He loves us.
My heart is full of joy for you! Thank you Jesus!
I send my love to you and your family!
Margene

Holly said...

just the cancer in your head or the cancer in general???

sorry, I'm confused ;-)