Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hectic

Lately mom and I have had to "check our calendars" when making appointments because between Aaron, mom and myself we have had a lot of doctors appointments to make and keep. There have been some appointment conflicts here and there but nothing that couldn't be worked around or re-scheduled. Right now my mom is going through some serious issues with her toe. She went for an MRI the other day and is on antibiotics. As it stands now, the blood work shows that she has an infection in the bone and will require as pic-line and to have IV antibiotics administered to her that way. We are praying that maybe the pic-line won't be absolutely necessary. Our main prayer is that this will take care of her and get the infection totally cleared up and not have to have any other major medial procedures done. If you would please pray for her I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

1 comment:

mkg said...

Hey sweet girl! God continually lays you and your sweet family on my heart and in my mind. Still praying for you! You are such a blessing!