Thursday, June 11, 2009

Oh My Aching Back

Well, so far I've been feeling petty good considering I was told that I might feel crummy for about a week. However; for some reason, I've been having back problems. I'm not sure what's going on but I have a theory. When I go to sleep at night I have a tendency to lay flat on my back and fall a sleep. I also tend to stay in that one position for a long time, so I think I'm getting stiff from staying in one spot for so long. Sooo, I've resorted to applying Biofreeze to my back before bed and anytime I happen to wake up in the middle of the night. It seems to be helping a little bit. Then when I wake up I hit the heating pad and after a little while using that, I feel a lot better. The back problem is a little bit of an annoyance, but it's getting better.

No comments: