Sunday, May 17, 2009

Excited

I'm excited because I've ordered a few books that should be here early next week. One of the books I ordered is the study guide to a book I'm reading now called "The Excellent Wife" by Martha Peace. I highly recommend reading "Attitudes of a Transformed Heart", also written by Martha Peace. She is very scripturally sound, and the book addresses things that every christian goes through, what the Bible says about them and how we are to deal with them. I also ordered "The Valley of Vision: A Collection of Puritan Prayers and Devotions" and "A Gospel Primer for Christians: Learning to See the Glories of God's Love", both of which were recommended to Aaron and I. From what I've read of "The Valley of Vision", it's going to be a great book.

So, that's my excitement. New books!!

1 comment:

Just My Life said...

I love getting new books. They are just adventures waiting to happen. Hope you enjoy yours.