Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prayer Request

Tomorrow (Thursday the 14th) Aaron and I are going to UAB to talk to the doctor who will be doing the chemo-embolizations. These are the procedures to shrink the tumor to a size easier for resection. This is an answer to prayer...actually, answer to prayer offered to the Lord just last night. With this visit, we are hoping to be told the date of the first treatment, how long I will take to recover, how long I will be in the hospital, how long until we see if anything has been done by this procedure, and if we will be doing more. A lot of questions....that need answers. So, if you would please pray that we have a safe trip down, and that we remember these questions to ask and get easily understandably answers, we would really appreciate it. The Lord has been truly blessing us through this trial in many ways; big and small. I can't tell you how much it means just for someone to ask "How are you doing?". So, I thank you all again for your prayers, and kind words of support. They are really appreciated and know that the Lord sees the kindness you have shown to another sister in His church. I love you all.

1 comment:

shannon said...

Hope all went well!! Let me know when lunch is a go!